With an excellent tech framework, over 260+ PoPs covering 245+ countries and territories, and security protection of WAF, DDoS, and SSL, AgileCDN makes your websites and applications faster, more secure and efficient. Power by the latest infrastructure, AgileCDN is greatly different from a traditional CDN. AgileCDN is easy-to-use and stable. It supports intelligent and real-time analytics on deployment, monitoring, and management. This enables you to focus on improving business performance.
How does it work?
3 easy steps to start your CDN global acceleration service which provides comprehensive data analytics and intelligent security protection.
Simple and convenient to deploy. Manage and analyze all CDN services in one console.
Secure and reliable
High performance protection of WAF, SSL,and DDoS, IP black/white list, intelligent security rules, protecting your websites/applications in real-time.
With over 260+ PoPs covering 245+ countries and territories, AgileCDN delivers content to end-users from the nearest PoP through the optimized route, speeding up access and improving reliability.
- 245+Countries and Territories served
- 260+Global PoPs
- 96%+HIT ratio
- 300+TbpsNetwork Capacity
- < 5 seconds Instantaneous Response
- Real-time data monitoring
- Pay as you go
- No long-term contracts
AgileCDN builds a one-stop CDN SaaS platform for global users. With our professional team, over 10-year technical experience and constant innovation, we build a faster, safer, and more reliable global content delivery services and deliver better user experience.
Visit us: https://www.agilecdn.cloud/.
- Please keep AgileCDN is “Activate”
- Register for an account by clicking ”Don’t Get The Prefix? Register”
- Finish the 3 steps reinsertion process and activate your account
- Enter AgileCDN control panel, and you will get AgileCDN WordPress Prefix;
- Copy your prefix and back to AgileCDN plugin panel, enter your site URL and paste your WordPress Prefix, click “Enable AgileCDN” button to enable, and click “Save”.
- Once configure successfully, all your site static content is speed up globally. Need more advanced settings, WAF, DDoS protection, please visit www.agilecdn.cloud control panel and find more.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> AgileCDN to configure the plugin
Agilecdn user guide
Please visit: https://www.agilecdn.cloud/article/8a8183f37fe54b5a018063883fcc0025/.
What is DDoS Shield
Please visit: https://www.agilecdn.cloud/article/2c9583337a317bb5017a3d9116f30020/.
How to top up?
Please visit: https://www.agilecdn.cloud/article/8a8185957f48ab3c017f625edfad001f/.
How to set Security Control
Please visit: https://www.agilecdn.cloud/article/2c9583337a317bb5017a3d9495b70026/.
Contributors & Developers
“AgileCDN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AgileCDN” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version created