Quick, Non-technical Overview
If you use the Awebsome! Broswer Selector plugin AND a caching plugin (e.g. WP SuperCache), the wrong body classes will be served to your site visitors and could cause your site to render incorrectly. This plugin overcomes that limitation of ABS!
This plugin must be installed in conjunction with ABS 2.2 or higher.
- Install the plugin from your wordpress plugin manager or upload the plugin ZIP file to the plugin manager.
- Activate the plugin.
- Recommended: Clear your WordPress cache; follow your caching plugin’s documentation for instructions on how to do this.
- How do I know it’s working?
Inspect the classes applied to the body tag and make sure you see ‘awebsome-bs-for-caching’ in there somewhere.
There are several ways to do this:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awebsome Browser Selector for CACHING” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Awebsome Browser Selector for CACHING” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* BUGFIX http/https select for ajax call for browser classes
- removed a debugging function I accidentally left outside the class scope
- Initial release