Are your product buttons showing the wrong text? Improve them by changing the button text to what make sense for your customers. Custom add to cart buttons will help your customers navigate your WooCommerce Store.
Button Customizer for WooCommerce allows you to easily make custom buttons for all your product types. You can change the button text on the WooCommerce product loops (shop and archive pages) as well as on single product pages.
Button Customizer Features
- 👌 Custom Add top cart buttons for all WooCommerce Product types.
- ⚡️ WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce version 6.6+ ready.
- ✍️ Easy custom WooCommerce add to cart button text.
- 🏠 Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings & the Accommodation Add-on
- 🛒 Works on shop pages, archives, and single product pages.
- 🕊 Lightweight – only 13kb zipped.
- 🔨 Fallback text for custom or unspecified product types.
Changing the WooCoommerce Bookings read more button
You probably don’t want the read more button on your bookable products. Neither do we! It doesn’t make sense.
You can now change the buttons to something more useful to your customers, like Book Now, or View Dates.
Our Button Customizer also supports WooCommerce Bookings accommodation products where buttons like Book Nights make more sense.
If you have any questions, just reach out to us on reach out
Button Customizer for WooCommerce plugin Installation Instructions:
Note: This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed.
- Upload the Button Customizer for WooCommerce plugin to your /wp-content/plugin/ directory or through the Plugin admin section under “add new”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings by going to WooCommerce settings, then the Button Customizer menu.
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Buttons for WooCommerce – Add To Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Buttons for WooCommerce – Add To Cart” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Buttons for WooCommerce – Add To Cart” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ready & tested for WooCommerce 7.5+
- Ready for future WordPress 6.2
- Ready & tested for WooCommerce 4.5+
- Ready for future WordPress versions with jQuery 3+
- Ready & tested for WooCommerce 4.4+
- Ready & tested for WordPress 5.5+
- Ready & tested for WooCommerce 4.0+
- Ready & tested for WordPress 5.4+
- Ready & tested for WooCommerce 3.9+
- Improved checking for if WooCommerce is active.
- Improved accessing product data.
- Ready for WooCommerce 3.8+
- Ready for WordPress 5.3+
- Added Quick Settings link to plugin page.
- Improved Code Structure and comments.
- Ready for WooCommerce 3.7
- Added higher priority of 100 to the filters. This should override any themes or other plugin which are using hardcoded filters.
- Changed author details and added corrected links
- Tested and ready for WordPress 5.2
- Tested and ready for WordPress 5.1
- Added a new feature to choose which if the customizer should change the buttons on single product pages or the shop pages.
- Initial release of Button Customizer for WooCommerce on wordpress.org.