Adds a widget that display a simple calculator.
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /calculator/ folder and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /calculator/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins).
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
To add the widget: Go to Appearance > Widgets, add the widget to the sidebar of your choice and save.
To use the shortcode: Simply add [calculator] to your posts or your pages.
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please go to the Calculator WordPress plugin homepage and leave a comment to let me know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Calculator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 3.8.1
- Integrating French localization
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.2
- Improved XHTML compliance
- Minor localization work
- New [calculator] shortcode
- Initial release