While Credibility is not the only plugin that allows you to add footnotes to your posts, it does allow the user to select the placement of these footnotes by:
- Automatically added to the end of content.
- Use a
<php credibility_footnotes_display(); ?>to display the footnotes where you would like them.
For more complete documentation, visit: http://builtforagility.com/downloads/credibility/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optionally, place
<php credibility_footnotes_display(); ?>in your template where wanted.
- Why use this plugin?
This plugin is a simple way to add footnotes to your posts and add credibility (no pun intended) to your website. While there is at least one other option, we needed the ability to put the footnotes anywhere within our theme. For example, in one use case, we wanted to place the footnotes after an optin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Credibility” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Credibility” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds more settings to settings page, including attribution and default styles. Also adds tinyMCE button.
- Adds settings page and allows user to automatically add footnotes to end of post.
- Updates class names and post meta keys to be more semantic
- Initial plugin commit