Custom Permalinks for Custom Post Types is a plugin for WordPress which allow you change the permalink structure of Custom Post Types.
It supports the following features:
* Remove base slug of all public Custom Post Types
* Supports multiple taxonomies for permalink
* Supports hierarchical taxonomies for permalink
* Allows to select primary term for permalink
* Allows to exclude Custom Post Types from being affected by this plugin
This plugin is compatible with: WooCommerce, Polylang, WPML
This plugin doesn’t collect/store any user related information.
- Install the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu => Add New => Upload => Select the zip file => Install Now
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Access the permalinks setting by going to Settings -> Permalinks.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Permalinks for Custom Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Permalinks for Custom Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.