SoundCloud is the new music network on the block that allows users to create, record and share sounds and music with family, friends and the world.
- Track: Play SoundCloud single track as well as playlist.
- Options: Change SoundCloud options such as AutoPlay, Single active, Visual Design, Teaser etc.
- Elements: Show/Hide SoundCloud elements such as Buying button, Download Button, Comments, Artwork, PlayCount, user, related sharing button etc.
- Customize: Customize the player with various styles, like color, border, border radius and shadow.
How to use
- First install the SoundCloud Block plugin
- Add the SoundCloud Block from the Block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change soundCloud settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- SoundCloud Block Embed SoundCloud Tracks
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress SoundCloud/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For SoundCloud Block
- Click on the SoundCloud Block to add the soundCloud
Download & Upload:
- Download the **SoundCloud Block ** plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
soundCloud-directory.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the SoundCloud Block ** plugin to the **
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is SoundCloud Block free?
Yes, SoundCloud Block is a free Gutenberg Block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change soundCloud settings?
Yes, you can change soundCloud settings from the Gutenberg soundCloud editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a soundCloud ?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed SoundCloud block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Widget MultiShadow Color update
- Initial Release