Emoji Reactions allows visitors to a WordPress site to rate and react to
content using Emojis.
- Full set of emoji from EmojiOne
- Support for range of content – posts, pages, comments.
- Track user votes – only one of each reaction per user per content item.
- Shortcode support – add reactions anywhere in content
- Upload ’emoji-reactions’ to ‘/wp-content/plugins’
- Activate through the plugins menu in WordPress
Include in template:
// By default reactions will be associated with the current context // do_action("emojiemo_render", CONTENT_ID=get_the_ID(), CONTENT_TYPE=get_post_type()); do_action("emojiemo_render");
Add to a post/page:
Use type to add custom reactions throughout content
[emojiemo id=1 type=my_reaction]
- Please ask some questions using support forum
Answers in forum
Contributors & Developers
“Emoji Reactions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Emoji Reactions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Usage instructions in installation
- New banner image
- Fixed scaling with font size
- Initial release