Your database can be automatically saved and archived every hour and/or every day, and backups can be emailed to the address you specify. You can also restore the data to your WP DB or an external DB, which makes copying your database to another server and easy task.
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Just setup how often you want to backup and how many backups to archive in EZ Backup Settings page of your WP Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EZ Backup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added feature to import backup setting from my SQL Reports plugin.
- Added plugin update link when update is available.
- Removed exception handling that was only needed for debugging.
- Created database backup plugin.