You can find more detailed information on our website https://docs.fast-events.eu/.
Sell online e-tickets for any event type (sport events, festivals, congresses, concerts, seminars, your local party, …) with
a variety of payment options(iDEAL, Creditcard, PayPal, Bancontact, Giropay and many more), mobile tracking app for sports events, realtime mobile scanning, mobile payments, mobile admin app, seating plans, … and much more.
Take a look at the features how Fast Events can be used.
If online payments are used, the plugin currently only works for companies, associations, foundations … located in SEPA countries. There is no region restriction for free tickets or RSVP events.
The majority of the Fast Events plugin had already existed for a number of years as a commercial plugin without being present in the WordPress plugin repository.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there were hardly any events organised and the decision was made to make the plugging available for free in order to reach a wider audience.
We hope that donations will provide the necessary funding for the further development and support of the plugin.
Fast Events provides a simple way of defining your own events (sports events, theater, concerts, …).
Varying from an RSVP registration to a full-blown event with selling online e-tickets with a variety of payment methods,
mobile tracking app for sports events, realtime scanning of e-tickets, designing your own PDF tickets and a lot more.
Define a single event or group events together and let the customers choose one or select multiple and if needed link a passe-partout to multiple grouped events.
No fees per ticket. The only costs are the transaction costs of an order. For iDEAL (Netherlands) it is EUR 0.29 (ex VAT) per transaction.
It does not matter how many tickets are ordered in the transaction, it’s always EUR 0.29 (in NL) for an iDEAL payment.
Simply define you own e-tickets in your favorite word processor (Word, LibreOffice, …), leave an empty block of 120 x 40 mm
available anywhere on your design where
Fast Events can print the qrcode and other info. Save the file as a PDF in the WordPress
Media library and tell
Fast Events where to print the qrcode-block.
Have a look at the documentation.
- Modern bootstrap based admin interface
- Event types (single, single selection from many, multiple selection and passe-partout)
- Design your own PDF e-tickets and invoices
- Mobile tracking app for sports events with realtime messages, track updates and track sharing with family and friends
- Design email confirmations
- Define input fields for selling e-tickets
- Define e-ticket types
- Sell to closed user groups
- Saas mode
- Flexible realtime e-ticket scanning with mobile app at multiple levels
- Optional reCAPTCHA protection
- Export orders and tickets for offline data analysis
- Integrated with Mollie as payment provider, providing a variety of payment methods
- Seating plans
- Public API, Webhooks and actions & filters for custom extensions
- Blazingly fast
- And much more
Just install from your WordPress
Plugins > Add New screen and all will be well. Manual installation is very straightforward as well:
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to
Fast Events > Settingsand start configuring the plugin.
The plugin comes pre-loaded with some demo data. Give it a try and play around in the menu and the order contextmenu.
Place dashboard orders and give the Scan App a try.
If you want to try the Payment App, you first have to create your free Mollie account to receive payments.
Is there a premium version of the plugin?
Noop, this is it, and it’s all for free. If you like this plugin, or it is useful to you in some way, please consider a donation and give it a review on WordPress.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Fast Events” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Fast Events” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Fixed some PHP warnings in the public API.
- Fix: Improved logging for Saas OAUTH2.
- Hotfix: Added pdf_info field for new installs.
- New: Added email event webhooks for Sendgrid, Mailgun and Mailjet.
- Fix: Change event webhook for Postmark.
- New: Bounce webhook for Postmark.
- Fix: Upgrade some 3rd party packages.
- Fix: Don’t show online payment events in FE Admin.
- Fix: Delete order after payment failure.
- Fix: Revoke authorization button in Saas mode is now always visible
- New: Preparations for FE Admin versie 2.0
- Fix: Saas user id selection now without admin users an better error handling
- New: Ready for WordPress 6.2
- Fix: Small bugfixes.
- Fix: Reset authorization scope for each line.
- Fix: SaaS fee could not be null in public API.
- Cleanup of tracking code and removed Firebase.
- This release wil only work with FE Tracking 1.5.0 and above. Will be released next week.
- Fix: Optimised various queries.
- Fix: Create new orders: COMMIT transaction before external call.
- New: Extended keywords for email body replacement tags.
- New: Advanced permission settings for the FE Admin App and REST API.