If you want to include some post types or to exclude some terms from the RSS feed then this plugin is for you.
- Upload “filter-rss-feed” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To change the settings, go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Filter RSS Feed.
- That’s it!
- Why should I use this plugin?
The default WordPress settings does not have the option to filter the RSS fedd, so this plugin brings the option to do so.
- Will it break any other plugins?
I don’t think so.
- Won’t this conflict with plugins?
Well I can’t tell for sure.
- Can you add a feature X?
Depends, if its useful enough and I have time for it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Filter RSS Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.