Have you ever changed the font name of a page using a browser development tool? With this plug-in, you can temporarily change the font of a page without typing the font name.
- This plugin can temporarily change the font-family style of the body element.
- In addition, the font family style of individual elements can be temporarily changed.
- Japanese – https://elearn.jp/wpman/column/fotepo.html
- Japanese(ja) – Takenori Matsuura
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact to me.
- https://12net.jp/ (ja)
- email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- @tmatsuur on twitter.
This plug-in is not guaranteed though the user of WordPress can freely use this plug-in free of charge regardless of the purpose.
The author must acknowledge the thing that the operation guarantee and the support in this plug-in use are not done at all beforehand.
email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plug-in is made effective.
- A ‘body (default)’ menu is added to the admin bar.
- What font name is displayed in the “font name” submenu?
A list of popular English and Japanese fonts that you can use in your browser.
- Can I restore the original page after changing the font name?
No need to reload the page. Select “default” in the “font name” submenu to return to the original page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fotepo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first release.