Plugin adjusts behavior of monarch plugin (elegantthemes) for mobile phones. It sets initial state of social share sidebar as nice minimized button (instead of annoying sticky bottom bar with text Share This).
Tested with Monarch Plugin 1.4.13
Wanna check our other plugins?
Contact us for Support
Donation helps to keep improving and updating
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Monarch Sidebar Minimized on Mobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Monarch Sidebar Minimized on Mobile” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 6.0 compatibility check
- BUGFIX – missing bottom margin in promo notice
- BUGFIX – js map files was not included (warning in dev console)
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.7 compatibility check
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.6 compatibility check (jQuery update)
- BUGFIX – plugin’s dependencies prefixed to not interact with other plugins
- BUGFIX – wpackio 3rd site script loader interacting with other plugins that use wpackio
- BUGFIX – prefix plugin’s dependencies to avoid interaction with other plugins
- NEW FEATURE – Add promo admin features
- Compatibility check with 5.4
- TWEAK – Re-branding to DeepPresentation
- BUGFIX – critical bug fix … wp-admin/includes/plugin.php was not included
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – Monarch plugin still override and set incorrect height.
- TWEAK – Include scripts just in case of activated Monarch plugin
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – (in some themes or interaction with performance plugin height was not correctly calculated).
- Initial version.