This plugin caches your hotlinked images from posts and saves it with provided keywords.
How does this plugin work:
- After you activate the plugin, this plugin will automatically save all hotlinked image to your own server.
- Curl is required to download images to your server.
- Uses WordPress default upload functions to upload the downloaded images to wordpress upload directory.
- You can process olders posts aswell in plugin’s page.
- You can provide set of keywords to name the hotlinked image when saved to your server.
Upload the Hot Linked Image cacher with keywords widget plugin to your blog and Activate it.
Contributors & Developers
“Hot Linked Image cacher with keywords” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors