This plugin will add a button to the Gutenberg editor for inserting text symbols or emojis into your WordPress posts or pages.
Made by: MockoFun Online Graphic Designer
- Over 1000 icons, symbols and emojis included
- Insert Icons Directly Into WordPress Posts & Pages using the Gutenberg editor
- No need to write a single line of code
- Actively under development
When using the Gutenberg editor for writing content you might want to include emojis or symbols into your text. This plugin will make this very easy. So, emojis like 👑 💕 💎 or similar will only be one click away.
To install the Insert Text Symbols plugin do this:
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Gutenberg editor new button for inserting symbols
Why was this plugin created?
If you want to insert emojis & symbols like 👑 💕 💎 or similar in your WordPress posts and pages, usually you have to search for them online and then copy/paste them back in your article. This can be a bit time consuming. This plugin will make it very easy to insert symbols.
Will inserted symbols work for everybody?
Yes. But, please note that depending on the browser implementation some symbols and emojis look different on different browsers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Insert Text Symbols” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Insert Text Symbols” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version