Markdown Comment is a WordPress plugin that adds the ability to use Markdown formatting in comments. With this plugin, users can easily format their comments with Markdown syntax, which provides a simple and efficient way to create well-organized and readable content.
The plugin offers the ability for users to apply Markdown formatting to their comments, including headings, lists, links, bold and italic text, and more. The resulting comments are then converted to HTML for display on the website. This plugin is perfect for bloggers and website owners who want to encourage user engagement and make it easy for users to format their comments. With Markdown Comment, you can enhance the user experience on your website and make it easier for users to express themselves.
Just install and activate the plugin Markdown Comment and use Markdown formatting in the comments.
You can find the Basic Markdown Syntax by link.
* Go to the WordPress dashboard
* Click “Add New” in the “Plugins” section
* Type the plugin name ‘Markdown Comment’ in the search line
* Find the plugin and activate
* Download the ZIP file of the Markdown Comment
* Go to the “Plugins” section of the WordPress dashboard
* Upload the ZIP file
* Activate the “Markdown Comment” Plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Markdown Comment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release