If you have upgraded to v2.3 and have a fatal error, please visit our website and reach out via LiveChat.
Google Calendar Sync is an essential extension to the MDJM Event Management plugin.
You’ve automated so much of your events business, and yet you’re still manually updating your calendar to ensure you do not double book, or worse still, forget about the booking.
And what about event changes? Some event details can change multiple of times during the lead up to the event itself. Are you manually updating your calendars each and every time?
With the MDJM Google Calendar Sync extension, all of this is now taken care of for you, leaving you to concentrate on more revenue generating activities for your business.
- Automatically synchronises new events to your calendar
- Automatically updates existing events changes to your calendar
- Allows you to select which event status’ should be synchronised
- Supports content tags for custom calendar titles, descriptions and venue addresses
- Per event reminder settings
- Retrieve event alerts via email and/or by on screen popups
- Fully integrated with the official Google API library
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Enter “MDJM Extension – Google Calendar Sync” into the Search Plugins text box and hit Enter
- Click “Install Now” within the MDJM Extension – Google Calendar Sync plugin box
- Activate the plugin once installation is completed
Once you have downloaded the plugin zip file, follow these simple instructions to get going;
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select the “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Select “Upload Plugin” from the top of the main page
- Click “Choose File” and select the mdjm-google-calendar-sync.zip file you downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- Once installation has finished, select “Activate Plugin”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MDJM Extension – Google Calendar Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“MDJM Extension – Google Calendar Sync” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “MDJM Extension – Google Calendar Sync” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed: Fixed Rejected/Cancelled enquiry Fatal error
Changed: Updated to latest libraries
Changed: More secure way to authenticate with Google
Enhancement: Instant update to your calendar
Saturday, 14th August 2021
New: Tested with WordPress 5.8
Changed: Updated Google Calendar libraries to v2.9.2
Sunday, 28th February 2021
New: Change from paid plugin to free plugin extension
New: PHP 7.0+ compatibility
New: WordPress 5.6+ compatibility
Cleanup: Updated Google Calendar libraries