MotoPress Appointment Booking Lite is a free WordPress plugin for scheduling appointments.
- Plugin Demo with the Dashboard access.
- Video Overview.
- 25+ Video Guides.
- Code Reference & Style Kit for developers.
One-stop Solution for Appointment Scheduling
It’s a perfect WordPress appointment booking plugin for service businesses, large and small, such as beauty salons, barbershops, teachers, therapists and many other industries. It’ll easily match your business needs whether you are a solopreneur or a chain of entities.
Mobile-friendly WordPress Scheduling Plugin
Create a tailor-made WordPress booking calendar for smooth and intuitive appointment self-scheduling on your website.
- Wizard-like responsive booking form.
- Smooth UX and UI native to WordPress.
- Fast-loading and lightweight.
- Booking calendar with available & unavailable slots.
- Multiple locations, services, categories, and staff members.
- Schedule multiple appointments within a single booking.
- Availability calendars for individual services.
- Booking calendars for individual services.
- Customizable booking form titles.
- Show or hide booking form fields.
- Client notes and booking comments.
- Terms & Conditions page.
Enjoy a responsive booking calendar with clickable dates – your clients choose available slots and instantly book an appointment! You can add a WordPress appointment booking calendar to your website in several ways:
- Within the appointment scheduling form for all services at once.
- Separate availability and booking calendars for each service individually.
Get full control over your appointments, bookings, clients, and payments. Get multiple control panels to focus on a specific reservation or customer and manage booked appointments.
- Approve or deny incoming bookings automatically or by hand.
- Reschedule appointments.
- Add cash payments.
- Edit client information.
- Change booking status.
- Automatically process cancellations initiated by clients.
- View booking history and notes.
- Manage appointments with calendar view: monthly, weekly, and daily modes.
- Export appointment booking data to a CSV file.
Scheduling Calendar Notifications & Reminders
Send automated and timely appointment reminders to decrease no-shows and improve communication with your clients. Create and automate any other types of custom event-driven notifications.
- Automated & customizable emails to staff and clients.
- Appointment confirmation, Appointment cancellation, and Appointment reminder emails.
- Custom email notifications before and after appointments.
- Notify staff of upcoming bookings.
- Customizable email templates.
- Connect SMS messages with the Twilio add-on (paid extension).
The best WordPress appointment scheduler to get easily booked online and encourage more bookings with coupons.
- Pay-on-site (unlock 10+ more payment gateways in PRO).
- Allow deposit payments for each service individually.
- Coupon codes of a fixed or percentage value.
- Track payment history.
- Record payments by hand.
User Area and Accounts for Customers
Give your customers an option to create an account or automatically register it for everyone making a booking.
- Customer account creation.
- Profile management.
- Booking history.
Booking Rules and Staff Management
With our appointment plugin for WordPress, you can create staff schedules of any complexity, allow employees to operate in different locations, and enable account creation for every person.
- Implement buffer periods between appointments.
- Set minimum and maximum advance reservation time frames.
- Configure time for booking completion.
- Manage staff schedules independently.
- Include lunch breaks, days off, and vacations.
- Create a different schedule based on location.
- Create staff accounts with WordPress user roles.
- Assign different permissions to staff members.
- Customize appointment duration and service cost based on the staff member.
- Сonnect Google Calendar (in PRO).
- Allow a customer to book for multiple people.
- Multiply service price based on group size.
- Set a min and max number of attendees for services.
Data Management and Analytics
Extract booking records for analysis, identify your best performing services, negative and positive trends to boost your business with the built-in analytics dashboard.
- Track booking performance.
- Analyze revenue generated.
- Identify the most popular coupon codes.
- Identify the most profitable payment gateways.
Blocks for Gutenberg, Elementor, and Divi
This WordPress appointment booking plugin ships with dedicated blocks that allow you to hide or show the booking calendar fields and change field labels in the visual interfaces of all popular WordPress page builders:
- The block editor: add the Appointment form block and turn on/off the needed settings in the right-hand block panel.
- Elementor: add the dedicated Elementor booking widget to any section and customize the form fields and labels in the widget settings panel.
- Divi: add the Divi booking module and pick which fields and with what text must appear in the appointment scheduling wizard.
Our WordPress scheduler plugin adds a mobile-friendly, customizable booking form to your site, which works as an intuitive step-by-step wizard for your clients. Having configured the plugin settings, you can add this form as a shortcode, WordPress block, Elementor widget, or Divi module to any WordPress theme.
We also provide dedicated listing blocks for the employee, service, service category, and location content that you can add to your site via these builders.
You can optionally work with all these WordPress appointment plugin content blocks via traditional WordPress shortcodes.
Localization and Support
The MotoPress Appointment scheduling WordPress tool is designed to serve different countries.
- Multilingual support for global reach: English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish.
- RTL support: Cater to right-to-left languages.
Why Choose MotoPress WordPress appointment scheduling plugin?
It’s simple – we give more crucial features at no cost than other free WordPress appointment booking plugins.
- Unlimited number of employees, locations, services, custom notifications, reminders in the free version with no extra fees.
- Multiple services booking.
- Sell online meetings and classes.
- Any currency.
- Booking, rescheduling, and cancellations options.
- Shortcodes or blocks for visual builders.
- Individual service booking calendars.
Multi-location, staff management, employee scheduling, and more WordPress booking appointment plugin tools you can implement in minutes, configure in a few hours, and accept your first bookings right away!
A range of premium extensions to help you better manage your appointment business with the MotoPress Appointment Booking Lite plugin:
- WooCommerce: Smoothly integrate the WooCommerce plugin to connect any payment gateway and accept online appointment reservations.
- Twilio SMS: Connect the Twilio service in several clicks to automate appointment reminders and other notifications via SMS.
- Google Analytics: Integrate the Google Analytics tools to track interactions and sales through the appointment scheduling plugin.
- Square Payments: Add Square’s payment processing options to scheduling appointments, allowing your clients to make card or gift card payments, even without a need for a Square account.
WordPress appointment scheduling plugin suitable for
WordPress appointments have never been easier. Our WordPress appointment scheduling plugin is made for client-focused small businesses that work with appointments, classes, and sessions.
- Schools and tutors: Sell one-to-one lessons or group classes for your individual practice or tutoring centers.
- Medicare centers and doctors: Enable self-booking for your patients in one or multiple clinics.
- Sports institutions and health instructors: Save time by automating coaching sessions or training.
- Beauty salons and hairdressers: Sell unlimited services and appointments on WordPress and allow clients to book multiple ones during one transaction.
- Yoga studios: Add and customize a yoga lessons booking widget.
- Photographers: Allow clients to self-book photo shots and appointments with you.
- Tour and travel agencies: Sell tours and packages of any duration to groups and individuals.
- Massage therapist: Integrate the MotoPress appointment scheduler plugin to use a powerful, centralized dashboard to manage your clients, payments, and reservations.
- Rental equipment companies: Rent out any equipment, including boats, bikes, or party rentals.
Thanks to the automated appointment scheduling features, your clients will be able to self-book desired services for the needed time and date for one or many people, allowing you to cut down no-show rates without any expensive customer scheduling software.
Appointment Booking PRO
Upgrade to PRO to get the following capabilities:
- Add more payment gateways: Direct Bank Transfer, Stripe (Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit, and SOFORT, Apple Pay, Google Pay), PayPal.
- Sync website bookings to employee’s Google Calendars.
- Register new customers manually through the site’s backend.
- Add more recipients for email notifications.
Appointment Booking Themes
We’ve created a video playlist dedicated to specific features and updates of the Appointment Booking plugin. Learn how to add coupons, automate custom notifications, set up payment options and more!
Booking solution for vacation rental
If you want to automate bookings for your rental properties, check out MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin.
MotoPress Appointment Booking Lite plugin, Copyright (C) 2020, MotoPress https://motopress.com/
MotoPress Appointment Booking Lite plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- Upload the Appointment Booking plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the appointment plugin for WordPress through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What is the Appointment Booking block?
It’s a WordPress block sourced by the Appointment Booking Lite plugin. It helps you add and customize the appointment scheduling widget directly within the block editor, in the native WordPress environment. In addition to this block, there are several other ones dedicated to featuring your services, team, schedule and more.
How can I add the MotoPress Appointment Booking functionality to my website?
It’s very easy since you just need to download the plugin or search it within your WordPress dashboard, and then install and activate it as you would normally do with any other plugin. Then follow these steps below:
- Basic parameters: Start by configuring your preferences in the Settings menu. This includes options like selecting the currency for transactions, selecting booking modes, payment gateways, setting a default time slot for bookings and more.
- Adding employees: Navigate to the Employees menu to add your staff and their information.
- Creating a database of locations: Utilize the Locations menu to add a full list of locations, such as rooms, shops, salons, clinics, etc.
- Setting up schedules for employees: Access the Schedules menu to create and manage individual employee schedules. This includes setting working hours, lunchtimes, days off, and any other specific time constraints for each employee.
- Adding and customizing services: Use the Services menu to add and customize the list of services, assign employees to the services, add pricing and duration; configure buffer times and more.
- Organizing services with tags and categories: Categorize your services by utilizing Tags and Categories.
- Setting up email notifications: Set up booking confirmations, reminders, or any other relevant emails.
- Adding a booking wizard to your website: Add a booking widget in any preferable way: via a shortcode, WordPress block or widget in other page builders.
What types of businesses can benefit from the Appointment Booking plugin?
Any service-based business that sells appointments of any duration. For example, coaching services, yoga sessions, tutoring services, legal consultations, clinic appointments, spa and hairdressing salons, photographers, and other industries looking to set up their availability and enable self-scheduling for clients online.
Can I customize the appearance of the MotoPress Appointment Booking widget?
Yes, you can change labels of the booking form fields and hide unnecessary fields. The colors and fonts of the widget are normally based on your active WordPress theme.
Does the Appointment Booking plugin support multiple service providers?
Yes, the plugin can handle multiple professionals offering different services, each with their own schedule and service price specifics.
Can customers book appointments directly from my website?
This is exactly what the scheduling plugin does – it allows you to enable clients to book appointments directly from your WordPress website.
Does the Appointment Booking plugin offer email notifications?
Sure, you can create branded email notifications for different types of interactions with customers and service providers, such as new booking notifications, canceled bookings emails, customer account creation, etc.
Can I integrate the Appointment Booking plugin with my existing calendar?
You can integrate Google Calendars of your service providers with the plugin, allowing them to receive notifications on their existing calendars. However, this feature is only available in the PRO version of the plugin.
Is the Appointment Booking plugin mobile-friendly?
Sure, the booking widget is perfectly optimized for any modern mobile device, allowing clients to schedule appointments even on the go with ease.
Are there any payment options available in the Appointment Booking plugin?
The free version supports only the pay-on-the site payment method. However, you can connect many more gateways, such as Stripe (Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit, and SOFORT, Apple Pay, Google Pay), PayPal and others in the PRO version of the plugin.
Can I manage my appointments and bookings using the Appointment Booking plugin?
Sure, the MotoPress Appointment Booking plugin comes with an advanced and easy-to-use centralized dashboard for managing bookings, payments and customers.
Is customer support available for the MotoPress Appointment Booking plugin?
Yes, you can ask questions on the forum on a free version, but if you need priority technical support, it’s included only with the PRO version of the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.22.0, Feb 5 2024
- Added a new feature that allows customers to add appointments to their personal calendars after booking an appointment.
- Added advanced styling settings for the appointment form, such as calendar themes, colors, and additional customization options.
- Fixed an issue related to the loading of the appointment booking form.
- Fixed an issue with editing bookings in the admin dashboard.
- Improved the display of the calendar page in the admin dashboard.
- Improved the display of the analytics page in the admin dashboard.
1.21.1, Nov 30 2023
- Improved the process of handling downloads of the exported bookings.
- Added advanced scheduling window time settings to the services configuration.
1.21.0, Nov 23 2023
- Added the “Analytics” page to display your key business metrics.
- Added RTL support for emails.
- Improved the calendar page in the admin dashboard.
1.20.0, Oct 23 2023
- Added the ability to filter bookings by date, service, location, employee.
- Added the ability to export bookings data in a CSV file.