A flexible and customizable event driven cache purge plugin to work in conjuction with Nginx configured as a front end proxy to a WordPress install. For use with either single WP sites or in a WP network. If you have a single WP site without custom post types or mobile support the Nginx Proxy Cache Plugin is simpler and will probably meet your needs.
- purge home, posts, blog page, feeds
- enable comment triggered purge via a filter
- purge taxonomy archives
- processing specific to post type and status
- 7 filters for customizing purge behavior (see guide under Installation tab)
- on demand purge post action link
- mobile caching support
- auto detects WPtouch/WPtouch Pro for mobile cache purging
- works in both networks and single sites
ranpcp_purge_urls( $array_of_urls )function for custom purging by other plugins
- I Strongly recommend that you get Nginx configured as the front-end proxy prior to adding the caching. Install the WordPress Nginx proxy cache integrator first & follow the Nginx configuration instructions so that your install is working properly with Nginx and the plugin.
- You can install the Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge plugin in either the
- Upload the entire
network-nginx-proxy-cache-purgefolder to the
- Network activate the plugin in a WordPress network
- In single WP, activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen
- Build Nginx with the cache purge module
- Configure Nginx per Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge Configuration Guide
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Original version.