Display your latest posts in a beautiful slider with different options.
This plugin requires the OceanWP theme to be installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I installed the plugin but it does not work
This plugin will only work with the OceanWP theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Ocean Posts Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated: WordPress version number for compatibility.
- Fixed: Navigation: arrows.
- Fixed: Compatibility: Elementor Swiper JS causing duplicate navigation arrows.
- Fixed: Compatibility: JetPack causing duplicate navigation arrows.
- Fixed: Conflict swiper js plugin with elementor swiper.
- Added: Vanilla JS.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.7.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
- Added: Filter for the post heading tags.
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Tweak: e.preventDefault(); used instead of return false; for the modal script so you can add additional events.
- Tweak: Better approch for calling the metabox scripts.
- Added: New setting to only display the first post of each categories, thank you to Stéphane Legrand.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
- Tweak: Changed the select2 script to avoid plugins conflicts.
- Tweak: Some code improvements for the metabox.
- Added: New select field to choose your post type to display in the slider, default is post.
- Tweak: JS script, if the carousel script is disabled, there will be no error in the console.
- Fixed: Issue with the primary color arrays.
- Deleted: Image resizer, directly incorporated into Ocean Extra.
- Fixed: Issue with style.
- Fixed: Issue with the slide transition on mobile.
- Added: New field “Include Cat” to only show some categories on the slider.
- Tweak: Admin script loaded only when necessary.
- Added: New option “Number Per Slide” to add your custom number of posts per slide.
- Added: New options “Image Width” and “Image Height” to add your own images sizes.
- Fixed: Small issue with variables.
- Fixed: Conflict with Ocean Product Sharing.
- Initial release.