Offload- Media Cloud Storage is an innovative plugin for WordPress. It will dramatically transform how you interact with media in WordPress and increase the website’s performance. Media Cloud Storage is a way to transfer your files, media, and images from a WordPress server to online cloud storage, such as Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, and Google Cloud Storage Services. And it rewrites the URL to serve files from the same storage provider or another CDN provider.
HOW TO MANAGE SETTINGS?
To manage settings in the Offload Media Cloud Storage, download and activate the WordPress plugin.
Go to the Offload media menu in the left menu bar of WordPress, where you can manage the settings. The settings include configure and Settings.
Configure settings allow you to set up the basic plugin settings, while Settings help for the customization of the media upload and serving strategies.
It improves your website speed. Your website will load more efficiently if the cloud media is being transferred to cloud servers. It can make your website faster because it reduces server requests.
The plugin you have installed no longer needs to serve the media contents like images, videos, pdfs, ZIPs, PDFs as well as other files that you uploaded to the server.
Here are the features of the Offload Media – Cloud Storage:
🔹 Sync your media to Amazon s3, Google Cloud Storage or Digital Ocean Spaces.
🔹 Delete files from the server once it is uploaded to the server.
🔹 Customizable base path of server storage.
🔹 Customizable URL structure.
🔹 Object versioning can be created for avoiding invalidations of media.
🔹 Custom CDN can be used for media URLs.
🔹 Pre-signed URLs can be created.
🔹 Woocommerce Support
🔹 Advanced Custom Fields Support
🔹 RTL Support
🔹 Fully compatible with all Acowebs plugins
🔹 WPML string Translations support
Acowebs has established the foundation by providing the experience and expertise to activate WooCommerce stores using compact and highly-performing WooCommerce plugins as well as Shopify applications. We develop top-quality themes and WordPress in the cloud to provide comprehensive solutions that are brimming with unparalleled UX features. Being an award-winning software company, and a part of Acodez, the globally recognized and multiple-award-winning digital agency, our team and support features assure you the best.
Check out our other WordPress plugins here.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Installation of “Offload Media – Cloud Storage” can be done either by searching for “Offload Media – Cloud Storage” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The services of which all Cloud Storage Providers are provided with this plugin ?
Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Digital Ocean Spaces
Is it compatible with WPML ?
Yes, It is fully compatible with WPML
Contributors & Developers
“Offload Media – Cloud Storage” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug Fix: Issue in getting error code digital ocean, Amazon s3
- Bug Fix: Wrong offloaded count
- Bug Fix: Removed frontend extension checking
- Bug Fix: Issue on deleting attachment
- Bug Fix: Uploading error for non-image types
- Bug Fix: Uploading issue for original image
- Tweaks: Performance improvement
- Tweaks: More convinient and performance enhanced cache implementation
- Tweaks: Removed extension check of js and css from frontend
- Bug Fix: Multiple query executing from frontend
- Bug Fix: Undefined descriptor, value warning
- Bug Fix: Base path empty exception issue
- Bug Fix: Digital Ocean Zip file upload issue
- Compatibility: WordPress 6.1.x Support
- Bug FIx: Front end page media subsize URL issue
- Bug FIx: Minor
- Bug FIx: Critical Error in post page
- Bug FIx: Critical Error in product page woocommerce
- Bug FIx: open_basedir is not within the allowed path(s)
- Bug FIx: Remove from server unique filename issue
- Bug FIx: Sizes not uploading to Cloud Services
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Tweaks : Readme file updated
- Bug Fixes : Redirecting to configure page on activation of plugin.
- Bug Fixes : File not rewriting URL’s
- Initial release