A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple
drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight,
without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look
and feel of the WordPress interface.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order posts from the Term Order menu in the admin
- Optionally set whether or not to have queries of the selected taxonomy be sorted by this order automatically.
- Optionally set
'orderby' => 'term_order', 'order => 'ASC'to manually sort queries by this order.
- Visit drewgourley.com/order-up-custom-ordering-for-wordpress for more in-depth instructions
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Taxonomy Order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul and general rewrite to bring things up to speed
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations