Outfunnel plugin lets you track website visits and sync form submissions to your CRM. Works with Pipedrive, Copper and HubSpot CRM.
Supported forms: Elementor, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WP Forms. Learn more about syncing new form submissions to CRM here.
You need to have an Outfunnel account to use this plugin – register here.
For instructions to get the unique tracking code please register for an account and visit the Outfunnel web tracking page.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (outfunnel.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
What CRM tools does Outfunnel integrate with?
Pipedrive, Copper, HubSpot. More coming soon.
Which forms are supported?
Elementor, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WP Forms.
Contributors & Developers
“Outfunnel: Web Visitor Tracking & CRM Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Outfunnel: Web Visitor Tracking & CRM Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improve debug logging
- Enable debug logging
- Send Form URL from CF7 form submission
- Send Form URL from Elementor form submission
- Gravity forms integration support
- Revert custom form id support
- Add missing changelogs
- Support Elementor custom Form ID
- More robust version of getting the WP version
- Parse form fields in a more detailed manner
- Update Plugin title and description in readme.txt. Add new plugin tags
- Update Plugin title and description. Add FAQ
- Contact Form 7 integration support
- Elementor forms integration support
- On plugin activation redirect to settings page
- Script is now added to DOM asynchronously
- Removed unneeded URL configuration
- Initial version of the plugin