The WooCommerce Oxygen Suite extension allows you to automatically create your customers in WooCommerce as Clients in Oxygen Suite, and to create invoices (or draft invoices) for orders. View or download all invoices as PDFs and manage your order status easily.
By having all your data entered into Oxygen Suite automatically upon order, you save hours of manual entry every day, your customers will have immediate access to download PDF invoices, and you can even send invoices automatically.
An account with https://www.pelatologio.gr/ is required.
- Choose to add a new plugin, then click upload
- Upload the oxygen-mydata zip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup the plugin via WooCommerce -> Settings -> Oxygen
Will it auto create an invoice on specific order status
Yes! This can be set on the settings page
Will the customers be able to view/download the invoice on their account page
Yes! A download link will be displayed once the invoice has been created.
Where do I find the API key
Get one from https://www.pelatologio.gr/
Will it work with my existing user meta data
You can match your existing users’ metadata with the data required by myData. However the plugin can create those checkout fields for you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Oxygen MyData for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed coding typo
- Fixed sequence number for notices
- Fixed category for order fees
- Fixed customer being empty when switching between live and sandbox mode
- Added extra headers on API requests
- Fixed classification assignment
- Added the option to issue multiple notices
- Fixed 3rd party user fields selection values
- Added receipt default types and categories
- Added support for coupons
- Added support for not activated payment methods setup
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0.0
- Minor code fixes
- Created additional messages and alerts
- Fixed wrong API key error
- Fixed live API URL
- Fixed default myData values
- UI improvements
- Added notice functionality
- Fixed duplicate client creation in the Oxygen platform
- Initial plugin release.