PDFtoIMG Creator is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display a Base64-encoded image of a PDF file on any page or post in your WordPress site. With this plugin, you can easily embed a PDF file in your content without requiring users to download and open a separate PDF viewer, in this way it is possible to show a PDF file without the risk of direct downloading it from users.
To use the plugin, simply install and activate it on your WordPress site. Then, use the [PDFtoIMG file_name=”file-name.pdf”] shortcode in any post or page where you want to display the PDF image. The plugin will read the contents of the PDF file, encode it as a Base64 string, and embed it in an tag with the appropriate data URI scheme.
PDFtoIMG Creator is a lightweight and easy-to-use plugin that can enhance the usability and accessibility of your WordPress site. Whether you’re a blogger, marketer, or business owner, this plugin can help you deliver rich and engaging content to your audience with minimal effort.
Docs and support
Still not available.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
The following plugins are recommended for PDFtoIMG Creator users:
- Classic Editor Classic Editor is an official plugin maintained by the WordPress team that restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen. It makes it possible to use plugins that extend that screen, add old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the previous editor.
To install the PDFtoIMG Creator plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin ZIP file from the plugin repository or from your developer.
- Upload the plugin ZIP file to your WordPress site using the plugin uploader in the WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the [PDFtoIMG file_name=”file-name.pdf”] shortcode in any post or page where you want to display the PDF image.
That’s it! You can now display PDF files as Base64-encoded images on your WordPress site.
Do you have questions or issues with PDFtoIMG? Contect me [email@example.com]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PDFtoIMG” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
For more information, see Releases.
- First release