Perfect Tense is an AI-powered, spelling and grammar corrector. Perfect Tense will automatically detect and fix mistakes, proofread entire blog posts, and even block low-quality posts and comments.
What does the Perfect Tense plugin allow you to do?
- Automatically correct all posts Save time by having Perfect Tense automatically correct and update all selected posts with the click of a button.
- Assess grammar quality Sort all posts by their 0-100 grammatical quality so you know which posts are ready to publish and which need more attention.
- Proofread individual posts Visualize all mistakes in an individual post, giving you complete control over which changes are applied.
- Correct all future posts Whenever you set a post to be published, Perfect Tense will automatically proofread and correct any errors.
- Flag future posts for review For more control, Perfect Tense will flag posts with grammar mistakes so they can be proofread one more time before they are published.
- Flag low quality comments Set any grammar score threshold you want to mark low quality comments as spam.
Contributors & Developers
“Perfect Tense – Spelling and Grammar Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Perfect Tense – Spelling and Grammar Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added better error reporting
- Fixed several bugs supporting older WordPress versions