Create to-do lists on your posts and pages similar to those used in Basecamp and Backpack.
- Add multiple lists to a post, page or custom post type
- Add and sort list items
- Add a date to list items with the jQuery UI Datepicker
- Check items off as done
- Output the list in your content using a custom shortcode
- Upload the ‘post-to-do-lists’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start adding to-do lists to your posts, pages, and custom post types
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post To-Do Lists” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.1 (January 21, 2012)
- Initial Release