PressRoom supports the sub-compact publishing model. Content is structured around the concept of Editorial Projects. An Editorial Project contains an unlimited number of Editions, which in turn are collections of posts, pages and custom post types.
Editions can be published to:
- Web as static html files
- iOS Apps, feeding a native client based on the open source Baker Framework
- Web Apps with offline reading on mobile and desktop devices (*)
- be packaged for the Adobe DPS HTML importer (*)
- published as a Json stream (*)
Get the iOS client https://betas.to/dPPWzSnE
Suitable for magazines, newspapers or just to manage your static websites and release your blog to multiple channels. PressRoom is being developed around a vision for digital publishing that we see growing and struggling with the available technologies.
(*) not yet ready for public distribution, but available as custom development for immediate deployment
Bug Submission and Support
- Extract or upload ‘pressroom to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, then activate
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set permalinks to /%postname%/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pressroom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pressroom” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- minor bug fixes
- packager improvements
- fix setup db tables
- clean up
- fix old files still under svn
- fix iOS addon release
- minor fixes
- EP sharing domain
- UI minor fixes
- plugin header error fix