Password reset again?!
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Do you struggle to remember your admin passwords?
- Have a password manager that is only accessible on some devices?
- Do you frequently get locked out of your wp-admin due to too many incorrect login attempts? Your attempts or a bot’s attempts?
- Are you tired of dealing with bots attempting to brute force your login credentials?
- Would you know if they did?
- Do you find it frustrating to access your wp-admin from a different device or location?
- Do you want to use facial recognition without relying on your mobile device?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login plugin is the perfect solution for you. With our powerful facial recognition technology, you no longer need to remember complex passwords or worry about unauthorized access to your wp-admin.
Here’s what FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login can do for you
- Secure your wp-admin access with facial recognition technology
- Eliminate the need for passwords and remember just a unique pin number and your face
- Avoid the frustration of resetting admin passwords or dealing with brute-force attempts
- Access your wp-admin from any device or location with a working camera
Experience a low-friction and user-friendly login process
with no mobile phone or additional apps required before use.
Our plugin is designed for simplicity, ease of use, and maximum security. The process is straightforward – simply download and install the plugin, select a unique pin number, and take a sample of quick pictures of your face. After that, you’re good to go!
With FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login, you can have peace of mind knowing that your wp-admin is secure, and you can access it anytime, anywhere, hassle-free.
We’ve made it easy to get started with FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login. Simply download and install the plugin, acquire a license from www.fidaccess.com, and you’re ready to go.
If you’re ready to experience the power and convenience of facial recognition technology for your wp-admin, don’t wait! Download FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login today and say goodbye to passwords for good.
We understand that reading lengthy privacy policies can be overwhelming, so we have created a simple one to let you know what you can expect from our plugin. Please read it carefully to ensure you are aware of our data usage and deletion policy.
Data Collection and Usage
- We collect only the necessary data to run the plugin’s service and nothing more.
- Any data we collect will require your explicit consent, and we will not collect your name or contact details without your permission.
- We completely anonymize any data we collect before processing, and we discard it when it is no longer needed for the plugin’s normal operation.
- Any data we collect for the plugin’s regular operation will be deleted entirely when you delete the plugin. You can delete your data from within your WordPress dashboard without our consent or assistance.
Data Sharing Policy
We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your data to any third party.
Data Storage, Deletion and Security
- Any data we need to operate the plugin is fully anonymized before storage, with the only exception being your domain name.
- We encrypt all data at rest to ensure its security.
- We do not retain your data for any period other than what is necessary for you to use the plugin.
- You have complete control over your data. To delete it, simply unregister users from the provided settings menu under the ‘Users’ tab and deactivate the license from the ‘License’ tab. This will delete all data collected by the plugin from our servers. No data will remain on our servers even if you have not yet deleted the plugin.
- We have implemented strict measures to ensure your data is secure. We have no means of linking the data in our databases or servers to any WordPress user other than through the unique and active FiD Access plugin installation. Any data required to de-anonymize a user is only kept on your WordPress instance and is never sent to our servers for any reason. As such, we can only offer assistance in deleting your enrolled data. We cannot modify it or provide information on who the user is or what their credentials are.
By using the FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login WordPress plugin, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Definition of Terms
In this agreement, “Plugin” or “FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login WordPress plugin” refers to the software, its future versions, and authorized copies. “Data” refers to any information or content related to the use of the Plugin.
Grant of Access
By installing and using the Plugin in good faith, you allow us to access, use, process, and retain your data for the normal operation of the Plugin. We will retain your data during normal operations until deleted by you or until any reasonable effort has been made to delete your data. If you suspect that your data has not been deleted due to an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make all technical and reasonable efforts to ensure your data is deleted.
Normal Manner of Use
You agree to use the Plugin in good faith and with positive intent, without any malicious intent, knowledge, or intent to sabotage or undermine the Plugin, its authors, stakeholders, affiliates, hosts, users, or any infrastructure required for the provision of the intended service in part or as a whole, for any reason or purpose.
Denial of Service
We reserve the right to deny the provision of our service to any illegal ventures or websites with known illegal or exploitative content, motives, or services whether the provision is paid or unpaid. Please ensure that your website is legal in your jurisdiction before attempting to use this service. If you believe we have made a mistake in denying your domain, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
Purpose of the Plugin
The Plugin is not intended as a crime-fighting Plugin and its only purpose is as advertised, as is normally understood in good faith and with positive intent.
Feedback and Support
You agree to inform us of any errors or sub-par performance you experience as a direct result of using this Plugin, for the purposes of rectifying the error and providing better or advertised functionality that the Plugin was intended to perform. For any data deletion requests, queries, or information requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A supported version of WordPress and PHP
- A webcam or a device with a camera that can access your WordPress website.
- Download, install/upload, and activate the Plugin.
- Purchase a license from www.fidaccess.com. You will receive an email with your credentials to use in the next step.
- In your WordPress admin, navigate to the settings for this Plugin ‘Fid Admin’ in the side panel, click the “License” tab, and enter and save your license information.
- Then Activate the License by clicking the ‘Activate’ button.
- Click the users tab and Enrol any eligible admin accounts.
Check screenshots for more information.
Welcome to passwordless admin logins!
Do I need a mobile phone or device?
Q: Do I need a mobile phone in conjuction with this plugin to enable facial recognition?
A: No, you do not need any additional apps or even a mobile phone at all. This app works with any camera linked to the device you are using to sign into your site.
Enroling admin users
Q: Who can enrol with this plugin?
A: This plugin is intended for Administrator accounts or higher – only. Currently, we are supporting only admin user accounts, though we are working on expanding this in the future.
Q: Can a single face be enrolled for 2 or more admin accounts for the same website?
A: No, while it is technically possible, only the most recently enrolled account will be linked with your face.
Q: I’m trying to create a pin but it isn’t letting me, what’s going on?
A: Please ensure you are creating a numerical pin 4 digits long only.
Q: How many admin accounts can I secure with the license?
A: Each license secures up to a certain amount of admins. Please check your license for the supported number of admins.
Q: I need to use a different license with more users for a month, how can I do that?
A: Simply purchase an updated license and swap the license keys. Your data is still safe. When you are ready, cancel the license and subscription and use the old key when you no longer require that many administrators. Make sure you delete the additional users when you downgrade keys so you can continue to use the service.
General Licensing and Migration
Q: I bought a license but am not sure if it is enabled, how can I find out?
A: If you purchased your license from www.fidaccess.com, you will have an ‘account’ tab where you can see all your purchased licenses, including the domains that they are active on.
Q: I have a temporary website that I purchased a license for, I no longer need that website, is the license lost?
A: No, on the contrary, the license is locked only while it is active on that installation. If you disable the license via the wp-admin settings and then also the plugin, you can reuse the license on another site. You will have to enrol users on the new site though.
Q: I’m moving domain names, do I need a new license?
A: No, simply deactivate the license on the old domain. Once you have updated the domain to reach your WordPress installation, reactivate the license and re-enrol the users.
Deleting the plugin
Q: How do I delete my data entirely?
A: Simply Deactivate the Login Lock, Delete the enrolled users by clicking the bin icon (if there is no bin icon, the user is already unenrolled) then deactivate and delete the plugin.
Q: I forgot my pin number, can you remind me?
A: Unfortunately no, we cannot see any user’s data. You will need to access your wp-admin and navigate to this plugin’s settings and remove the user and re-enrol.
My data stored on external servers?
Q: Why do you store my data on servers instead of on my WordPress installation, isn’t your plugin safe enough to protect my data?
A: A good question. Imagine a scenario where an unauthorized person gets into your WordPress website’s dashboard. Not only would they know your name, but they now know what you look like too. Because of the number of ways a person needs to secure their site, any vulnerability (weak passwords are only one way) that allows an attacker access to your site – will become catastrophic if they also get hold of the administrator’s pictures or face data.
Q: How is my data stored?
Q: New functionality is available, do I need a new license?
A: No, once you purchased a license subscription, you get access to any new functionality relevant to that tier for as long as you are subscribed.
Even if the price changes, as long as you have not cancelled your subscription, will continue at the price you signed up for.
Terminating my license
We are sorry to see you go.
Please reach out to us to see if we can work things out. We may accommodate requests for new features.
But we understand that we sometimes may not work for everyone.
Q: Where can I cancel my paid subscription?
A: If you log into your ‘www.fidaccess.com’ account, navigate to your account section and cancel your subscription. you will continue to benefit from the license until your subscription period is over. in normal circumstances.
Q: I have another question which is not addressed here, what should I do?
A: Please contact email@example.com with any questions you have.
A: Leave us a message on the ‘www.fidaccess.com’ website, under the ‘contact us’ page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FiD Facial Recognition Admin Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Prevent password reset for admin accounts
- Added screenshots and improved Readme.txt
- Added support for disabling the plugin lockdown and enabling it again from the admin menu.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Minor Bug Fixes and style improvements
- The first stable version, ships with all the functionality advertised.