Rel Nofollow Categories is a plugin which adds nofollow attribute to categories generated by the_category and wp_list_categories throughout the blog.
Adds Nofollows to category links and an option to noindex the category pages.
Plugin by How To | Tutorials | TutsKid.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Rel Nofollow Categories. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Just grab Rel Nofollow Categories from the built in plugin directory and choose “Install now”, hit ok, then select the “Activate Plugin” link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rel Nofollow Categories” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Change link to author’s site in the plugin
- Change links of the plugin’s URL in the plugin and readme.txt
- Change donate links in the plugin and readme.txt
- Fixed issue in plugin settings (option page wasn’t being properly displayed in the upcoming WordPress version 3.4)
- Added option to noindex the category pages
- Initial submission on WordPress repository