shows or hides contents depending on a specific date and time
This plugin is open source software, and you may actively contribute on Github.
Installation & Setup
Note: This plugin requires WordPress 5
- Upload ‘Schedule-content-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add Schedule Content Block to the content
- Includes everything you want to program your visualization inside
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Schedule Content Block
Contributors & Developers
“Schedule Content Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Schedule Content Block” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Schedule Content Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement. Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Improvement. Enabled multiple dates, thanks to @carlnewton @acdc20
- Update. Update wp version
- Deploy. github actions
- Fix Bug. Bug compare time picked, thanks to @kgagne
- Improvement. Environment
- Improvement. Update block dependencies