Social follow links shortcode. Built on FontAwesome icons. 30 social networks supported: 500px, behance, bitbucket, delicious, deviantart, digg, dribbble, etsy, facebook, flickr, foursquare, github, google-plus, instagram, lastfm, linkedin, medium, mixcloud, odnoklassniki, quora, reddit, skype, slideshare, soundcloud, spotify, tumblr, twitter, vimeo, vk, wordpress, youtube
This shortcode can be used in posts, pages and widgets areas:
[sme_social_links facebook=”follow_link” float=”right” skin=”dark” shape=”circle” size=”medium”]
For placement in the php code, use function:
- Based on Font Awesome (http://fontawesome.io), font is licensed under SIL OFL 1.1.(http://scripts.sil.org/OFL), css file is licensed under MIT License (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html)
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Pluins and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the plugins’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use plugin.
- Does this plugin support any theme ?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Media Engine” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Media Engine” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – October 29 2016
- Initial release