Do you want to simplify your accounting?
Automate your e-commerce accounting by integrating WooCommerce for your incoming orders directly to Fortnox. Quick, easy and hassle-free!
* New orders in WooCommerce create the corresponding invoice in Fortnox
* Orders paid in WooCommerce are linked to payment in Fortnox
* Handling of canceled orders
* VAT and other settings on the order synced over to Fortnox
The plugin will automatically create a woocommerce api key when user clicks “Connect to Fortnox” button.
This will send the credentials to our integration.
If you want more information, do not hasitate to contact our support.
- Locate and add the plugin in wordpress by searching for “WooCommerce-Fortnox-Integration by Standout”.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Login to Fortnox and click on your username in the upper right corner and selct “Administer users”.
- Click on “Add integration” in the lower right side.
- Type “Woocommerce-Fortnox-Integration by Standout” in the searchbox and select “Woocommerce-Fortnox-Integration by Standout” as integration and click “Approve”.
- Click in the key symbol in the “API Code” field to copy the code.
- Navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Fortnox Integration.
- Paste the code into the “Fortnox API-key” field.
- Fill in field “ID-key” with the key you received in connection with the purchase
- Click “Save Changes”.
- Then click on “Connect”.
- Your site will now be connected to Fortnox using our integration.
“Woocommerce-Fortnox-Integration” has been translated into 2 locales.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Standout Fortnox Integration for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix functionality to read API-keys from WooCommerce accurately.
- Added functionality to automatically send the credentials to our integration using out API.
- Added functionality to automatically send the credentials to our integration via email.
- Added creation of API keys also stores the key_id field in the options table
- Added deletetion of the API keys is now based on the key_id field
- Prepare function to send json data to a Fortnox endpoint
- Added .gitignore file
- Added support to connect (add an API key).
- Added support to disconnect (delete an API key).
- Added support to get the users id that clicks on the button connect or disconnect.
- Added support to check if there is an existing API key in the database before creation or deletion.
- Added the options page in Woocommerce Settings. New field Fortnox API key and Your ID key.
- Added connect and disconnect button. If there is an existing API key, the disconnect button will show.
- Added support to hide the connect button if Fortnox API key and Your ID key field is empty.
- Added support to call for a function on button click with AJAX.
- Added support for translation. At present, the plugin is available in English and Swedish.