A plugin that allows SVG-files (Scalable Vector Graphics) to be uploaded through the media browser and adds an SVG shortcode for using SVG-files on your WordPress site.
The plugin has a fallback attribute to display an image if the browser doesn’t support SVG-files.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the [svg] shortcode like this:
- For an image fallback you can use the fallback attribute like this:
- 1. How do I use the plugin?
Use the SVG shortcode as follows:
- 2. What attributes are supported?
fallback, width, height
Let me know if you need others supported
- 3. How do I use the attributes?
F.ex. using the width attribute:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVG Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version
- Added support for width and height properties