The Total Control HTML5 Audio Player is jQuery plugin that streams audio and features a manageable playlist. Playlist rows can be dragged and dropped to rearrange song order. Also, users can choose which songs are to be skipped when repeat is enabled.
- Flash fallback
- Rearrange playlist
- Choose songs to skip
- Repeat controls
- Supports OGG and MP3
If you are looking for a more advanced version of this plugin with more features such as shuffle playlist, unlimited songs, more skins, show song artwork, dynamic player positioning, and adding songs on the fly take a look at the demo below.
- There are two ways to install this plugin. You can unzip “Total-Control-Player-Plugin-Basic.zip” and copy it’s contents, “Total-Control-Player-Plugin-Basic” folder, into the plugins folder of your WordPress site. Alternatively, you can go to the dashboard of your WordPress site and click “Add New” in the “Plugins” panel. From there you would click “Upload”, browse to “Total-Control-Player-Plugin-Basic.zip”, and click “Install Now.” From there go to the plugins panel in your WordPress dashboard and activate this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- There will be a menu option for the Total Control HTML5 Player in your WordPress Dashboard once you activate this plugin. Click the menu option to reveal the Playlist Manager. In the Playlist Manager you can add up to five songs to be loaded in the Total Control HTML5 Audio Player widget. You can specify artist, title, OGG URL, and MP3 URL for each song. It is recommended that you provide URLs for MP3 and OGG to ensure browser compatibility.
- When viewing the player on a web page, visitors have the ability to rearrange songs, uncheck songs to skip them, and toggle playlist visibility if these options are enabled. Double click songs to play them.
- Why won’t my songs appear in the playlist
Make sure you have specified both MP3 and OGG URLs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Total Control HTML5 Audio Player Basic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Resolved issues of incorrect URLs
- First version