Trancelantic Playlist displays the songs you are playing on your media player to your website. You could also display a list of your recently played songs. It can also show a collection of the album covers from the songs you listened.
One widget for
- your current track
- list of your last tracks
- cover gallery of your last tracks
Supported Media Player
You need to have a last.fm account. last.fm will grab/scrobble all needed data from spotify, apple music, etc. and display it for you wherever you need it on your website, thanks to its widget.
You need help
Please check our FAQ and have a look at the manual. If you still need help contact us.
We need your help
Please tell us any ideas, errors or whatever comes into your mind to better this little but beautiful plugin. We would appreciate any kind of critics very much. By the way: Of course we take every donation we can get! Help us to help you.
Help us to have more languages.
Enjoy our script
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/trancelantic-playlistdirectory, or install the plugin zip file through the WordPress Plugin Directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Drag and drop a widget on your page.
- Insert your lastFM username in the widget admin box.
Which media player are supported?
All media players and streaming services which are supported by last.fm.
Contributors & Developers
“Trancelantic Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Trancelantic Playlist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added chinese.
- All functionalities combined in one widget.
- Added current track in list property on widget admin page.
- Added gallery of covers and list of tracks.
- Added appearance property on widget admin page.
- Added number of tracks property on widget admin page.
- First release.