This plugin adds an
[whatsmyip] shortcode tag to WordPress. You can use it
to embed the current User’s IP address inline in a Post.
The shortcode takes 3 attributes,
coords. Each of
these can take boolean values like 1, yes, no, true. Truthy values
enable the display of the corresponding field.
For Eg:- To display
country details use,
[whatsmyip ip='yes' country='yes']
ip attributes defaults to true if absent. Rest of the attributes
are false by default.
A Widget is also provided for use inside sidebars. Use the checkboxes in
the Widget customization screen to change the displayed fields.
- Upload the
whatsmyipdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[whatsmyip]shortcode in your posts or pages.
- Or the What’s my IP Widget.
- How is the IP Address Calculated?
The IP address and other GeoIP data is obtained from the JSON API
provided by Telize.
Contributors & Developers
“whats-my-ip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Upgrades to Arrow 1.8.0.
- Smaller build, without development files.
- Upgrades to Arrow 1.6.0.
- Upgrades to Arrow 0.7.0
- Upgrades to Arrow 0.5.1.
- Fixes Typos.
- Upgrades to arrow 0.4.1.
- Switched to arrow 0.4.0.
- Updates encase-php to 0.1.3
- Fixed version sync issue.
- Adds SVN branches to script.
- Updates Composer
- Publish Script for Git to SVN sync.
- Initial Release