Basically this is an attempt to simply existing implementation of wordpress caching.
Unfortunately it’s missing a few features that are on their way, as such this plugin is still in beta.
- Image Compression
- .htaccess rule appending
- WordPress 🙂
- Redis server
- Redis credentials (optional)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the
plugin.zipand upload via
plugins > add newsection
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the server information in the
- Enable plugin! 🙂
- Can this plugin be used with another caching plugin?
I’ve tested this with SuperCache and it seemed to improve response times.
Contributors & Developers
“wp-redis-cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp-redis-cache” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Full beta, ready for testing and prototype usage
- Use at your own risk
- Still beta, please report any bugs
- Added TTL key flushing
- Added Flush DB function
- Added css minification ability
- Added post event purging