Uploads photos from WordPress posts to Flickr.
It works with standard WordPress media and with YAPB plugin (recomended).
Perfect for photoblogging.
- Anytime you publish a new post it will be uploaded to flickr.
Download and activate.
Go to Settings->wp2flickr menu and follow the steps.
None for now.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp2flickr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp2flickr” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (+CURL options)
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (CURL options and some regexpr un phpFlickr)
- Flickr HTTPS endpoints (Flickr API Going SSL-Only)
- PHP 5.3 warnings about deprecateds
- Ensure the log file doesn’t exceed 5Mb.
- Add photos to groups depending on its categories
- Multiple groups post bug fixed
- Added message “join wp2flikgr users group”
- Add manual token option for problems with callback to flickr
- Rename phpFlickr class to avoid collitions with other plugins
- if token is not set exit publish hook
- Initial public released version