This plugin registers a
glossary custom post type for defining words, acronyms or terms. Those terms will be highlighted in public posts, with the definition displayed in a popup tooltip.
To use the plugin, simply install and activate, then visit the Glossary section in your wp-admin dashboard to begin adding glossary terms.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress.org Glossary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added hoverIntent to avoid accidental showing of the glossary items when scrolling the page.
- Switch to a different tooltip library to avoid some glitchy behaviour.
- Eliminate some unnecessary highlighting, and generally improve the accuracy of term matching.
- Fix some visual glitches.
- Cooperate better with O2 auto-linking and tagging.
- Initial public release.