Displays authors of a collaboration post in place where only one is shown by default. Uses custom fields (key=
coauthor;value=user’s username; one per user). Note: If it doesn’t automatically display the co-authors you must manually add
if(function_exists(wt_the_coauthors_link)): wt_the_coauthors_link(); endif; into your theme (in PHP
<?php ?> brackets, of course).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If your theme does not have
the_author()template tag, manually add
if(function_exists(wt_the_coauthors_link)): wt_the_coauthors_link(); endif;where you want it to appear (in PHP
<?php ?>brackets, of course)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WT Co-authors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix
- Editors. Now you can credit them as well.
- Comfortable editing box on the ‘Add post’ page
- More power, because I never stop learning new tricks and techniques of coding
- Little filter enhancement, ensuring more compability
- Added manual template tags
- Now feeds display co-authors too
- Better linking: if the co-author has not published his own post yet (and thus has no author archieves), it is linking to his homepage
- Big function hack mistake fixed, no more
- Prepared for internationalization (translations)
- Handling of more than two co-authors fixed
- First release