XE advanced recent post widget plugin allows admin to select number of post under multiple categories.
You can define:
- Widget title.
- No. of posts.
- Show post date? Excerpt? thumbnail?
Try it for yourself.
XE Advanced Recent Posts Widget Plugin displays recent posts across all selected categories.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload “xe-advanced-recent-posts-widget” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Head over the the widgets settings page and enable “XE Advanced Recent Posts Widget”.
- How to use it?
Enable the plugin and place the widget in the sidebar (where you wants). Check screenshots.
- What are next updates in plugin?
- Different tabs in widget for different categories.
- Pagination or scroll / auto scroll.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XE Advanced Recent Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors