Display a simple Google Maps via a WordPress shortcode for posts, pages or widgets.
Below are some of its features:
- Simple shortcode control
- API key compatible
- Marker Pin
- Zoom level
- Info Window
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yumjam-simple-map-shortcodedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->YumJam Map screen to configure the plugin
- What does YumJam Simple Map Shortcode Do?
Allows you to easily display a simple Google Maps via a WordPress shortcode on posts, pages and widgets, great for contact pages.
- Can I customise the map?
Yes, some simple customisation is available
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YumJam Simple Map Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress 5.0.0 support
- Add infowindow open on load or click option
- Add map type selection from within shortcode
- First Release.