Zidithemes jumbotron is designed to improve the layout of client jumbotrons, team, profile and works with the Gutenberg editor. This custom block is designed to display jumbotrons. It has options to add an image, description and name. The Zidithemes jumbotron is a superb solution for creating jumbotrons.
zidithemes jumbotron plugin, Copyright 2020 Zidithemes
zidithemes jumbotron plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
zidithemes jumbotron plugin bundles the following resources:
Image used in screenshot.png: A photo by Zidithemes
License: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Zidithemes Jumbotron
Note: This plugin requires the Gutenberg plugin active.
- Upload ‘Zidithemes jumbotron’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block.
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘zidithemes jumbotron’ block.
- Add header text, lead description.
- Within the ‘Zidithemes Jumbotron Color’ section on the right, adjust the color.
- Within the ‘Zidithemes Jumbotron Settings’ section on the right, adjust the font size.
- Q: Does this plugin require the Gutenberg plugin?
A: Yes, the Gutenberg plugin must be installed and active in order to use this block.
- Q: Can I use the zidithemes jumbotron Block with themes other than Zidithemes Themes?
A: Yes, the block will work and transfer between themes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zidithemes Jumbotron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Released: January 2, 2020
made compatible with 5.3 WordPress.
- Released: September 13, 2018
Fix author url issues
Fix jumbotron height
added margin-top to lead text
added margin-top, margin-left, margin-bottom, margin-right to jumbotron content
- Released: September 10, 2018