Easy and simple create booking, shopping cart, payment plugin code, just copy and paste to your website
In the Appearance -> Widgets in WordPress 2.8 or newer you’ll find the button generator widget. After adding it to your sidebar you can enter a title for the Widget, some descriptive text that will appear above the button and specify an optional purpose and reference for the donation button to override the default settings.
- Upload the ‘button-generator’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> button generator and start entering your info.
- Deactivate button generator in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
More details http://button.uuhello.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Button Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version