This plugin adds the Google Reader Stats to your blog. GRS measures the +1s and views count of each blog feed item on Google Reader and displays it on your blog . The GRS Widget enables readers to easily see the blog’s best content, with the highest overall +1s or views on Google Reader.
<?php if (function_exists( 'the_grs_plusones' )) the_grs_plusones(); ?> code for post +1s and
<?php if (function_exists( 'the_grs_views' )) the_grs_views(); ?> for post views in your template files (index.php, single.php, archive.php) to show +1/view count.
- Persian – Reza Moallemi
What’s New in version 1.4
* Add Support for new google reader interface and fetures * Add Support for Google +1 * Improve Graph performance for viewing feed stats
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Reader Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Reader Stats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add Support for new google reader interface and fetures
- Add Support for Google +1
- Improve Graph performance for viewing feed stats
- Fixed a bug where feed view stats did not count views correctly
- Add Graph for viewing feed stats
- Add support for counting likes of 4 feed output
- Fixed a bug where the plugin did not work with wp-jalali plugin
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0
- Compatible with new Google Reader API
- Add support for post views for each post on feed
- Add a stats page for Google Reader Stats in the wordpress Dashboard
- Add a ‘+’ when post likes are upper than 100
- base version