Divi Post Carousel Module. Add post carousel on your website with the Divi Post Carousel plugin. This plugin adds a new Post Carousel module in the Divi Builder. Once you activate the plugin a new module will appear in your module list by the name of Post Carousel. You can then use the module to add a Post Carousel anywhere inside the Divi Builder.
Free Version Features
* Visual Builder Supported
* Filter by categories
* Autoplay Animation
* Stop autoplay on hover
* Autoplay animation controls
* Slide animation controls
* Infinite Animation
* Show/Hide Arrows
* Show/Hide Dots
* Arrow and Dot styles
* Choose the number of posts you want to show in the carousel.
* Choose the number of post to scroll when the arrow is clicked or on autoplay.
* Responsive options. Set different number of slides for Desktop, Tablet and Phones.
* Many more options
Pro Version Features
* Change Post offset
* Change Excerpt legnth
* Change Button text
* Order option (Ascending/Descending)
* Orderby option (Random, Comment Count and many more)
* Set Date format
* Left Image style
* Right Image style
* Overlay Content style
* Hover Content style
* Overlay Box style
* Overlap Content style
* Option to turn off featured image, title, excerpt, button and every field in post meta
If you have any questions or feature ideas please create a new thread in Support.
Where can I access the module?
After you activate the plugin a module should automatically appear in the module list. The name of the module is Post Carousel
Does the carousel have autoplay animation or automatic animation option?
You can enable autoplay for the carousel in Module Settings > Design > Carousel Animation > Autoplay. When you set it to Yes it will also enable the setting for animation speed.
Does the carousel have infinite scroll or infinite animation option?
You can enable infinite animation for the carousel in Module Settings > Design > Carousel Animation > Infinite Animation.
Change I hide the arrows and dots?
The setting to show or hide the arrows and dots can be found under Module Settings > Content > Elements.
Change I change the number of post in the carousel?
You can change the number of posts on each slide of carousel in Module Settings > Content > Elements > Slides Count.
Change I change the number of posts that scroll when arrow is clicked or on autoplay?
You can change the number of posts that scroll by changing the Slides Scroll setting at Module Settings > Content > Elements > Slides Scroll.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Carousel Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Updating the version because the tag folder contained the wrong version of plugin files.
* Updated Freemius version.
* Added order and order by options.
* Added a rating notice that shows after 7 days.
* Added border optons for arrow.
* Added option to show custom excerpt for posts.
* Fixed overlay color not showing when style is set to overlay
* Changed the icon for the module in Divi Builder
* Addded Overlap style in Pro version
* Addded Overlay Box style in Pro version
* Changed freemius navigation to tabs
* Disabled optin message on plugin activation
* Added optiont to set background color on articles
* Added left and right image style in Pro version
* Added Overlay content style in Pro version
* Added Hover content style in Pro version
* Added option to style post meta
* Fixed unpublished posts showing inside the carousel in Visual Builder mode.
* Added setting for date format in Pro version
* Fixed issue with post carousel not working in Divi sometimes
* First Release