The plugin forcibly redirects your website to https protocol, keep your website safe and fix the mixed content problems.
- Your entire website SSL in one click
- Force HTTPS Protocol
- Automatic fix mixed content by redirects all links to HTTPS protocol.
- A simple lightweight plugin
Install Simple HTTPS Redirect just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Simple HTTPS Redirect from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (Simple-https-redirect/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded plugin, “Simple HTTPS Redirect” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Settings > Simple https redirect.
ሓምለ 12, 2022
Не перенаправляет на https
ሕዳር 10, 2019
simple lightweight https redirect plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Simple HTTPS Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple HTTPS Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release