I created a brand new mobile theme for WordPress, faster, better and look like a real app. http://mobilypress.com/
Up to 4 times faster than any WordPress mobile theme.
- WordPress mobile theme who behavior and feel like a real app.
- Insert your Vimeo, Youtube or Dailymotion Videos Channels.
- You can add any RSS feeds to MobilyPress theme. Every RSS feed will be added to your mobile menu.
Pro version demo: http://www.allotoi.com/ (see on mobile or tablet)
Pro version video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7aPMtWjAA
WPapptouch is a Powerful, Professional WordPress mobile plugin & theme. WPapptouch is the faster and the most realistic mobile theme, it works by detecting devices like iPhones, iPods, Android & and more mobile platform. More themes will be available soon. WPapptouch comes packed with an impressive array of custom options and plugin allowing you to control WordPress mobile site look and feel. WPapptouch give your mobile user access your WordPress website to the Home page, Categories, Pages, Search, users Comments and more.
WPapptouch is a WordPress theme and plugin to transform your WordPress web site to a Native like application for mobile. WPapptouch is the fastest and the most realistic mobile theme for WordPress.
Mobile WordPress theme who have a Native application look and feel. Fullscreen mode for WPapptouch give your users a mobile experience they are used to with real Native Application on Iphone, Ipad and Android.
- Native app look and feel.
- Devices detection. You can choose witch devices will see the WPapptouch themes.
- WPapptouch is the fastest mobile themes on the market.
- Easy to install. Plug and play.
- Thumbnails creation for WPapptouch themes to make your mobile app even faster and more optimized for mobile navigation.
At each plugin update, go to the WPaptouch setting page. There you have nothing to do, just check if all setting is okay, you just trigger a action to help WPapptouch update correctly visiting the setting page.
It doesn’t work?
WPapptouch plugin create a folder in your WordPress themes folder (‘/wp-content/themes/wp_apptouch’). if after the installation this folder is not created automatically, create a folder on your server with free FTP software like filezilla. Name it wp_apptouch, copy these 3 files from your wp_apptouch plugin folder (index.html, style.css, screenshot-1.jpg) to the themes folder you just named wp_apptouch. Rename the file extention index.html to index.php
Return to the WPapptouch setting, from ‘Alternative themes to be displayerd’ select the wp_appTouch theme.
How can i change the themes color and design?
WPapptouch will come with a pro version with many more options like: Color options, mobile ads, users Comments, favorites articles, (*Phonegap integration)
- May add this option if there’s a demand for it.
- Upload the folder wapptouch in the zip file to your plugins directory. (‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Add image to your posts. Go to the setting page to set options.
- Who can I contact for support?
Contributors & Developers
“WPapptouch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix Autotitle.
- Fix to the right path.
- Add screenshot.
- Fix white UL background.