Embed maps from the following domains into your WordPress blog:
You can do this using simple shortcodes, e.g.:
- [bikemap route=”1026736″]
- [wandermap route=”123456″ extended=”false”]
The following shortcodes are allowed:
The following attributes are allowed:
route: The route id (an integer)
extended: If route info like elevation, distance etc. should be shown (true|false, default:true)
width: The width of the map (an integer, default: 640)
height: The height of the map (an integer, default: 400)
unit: The unit used in the route info (km|miles, default:km)
Follow one of the standard installation processes:
- Upload the plugin folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory and activate it
- OR use the search function within WordPress Admin, search for the Plugin, install and activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XMap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “XMap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adapted code to a change in MapToolKit Widgets
- Fixed a problem with included file paths that prevented plugin from being activated
- Checked for compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- Checked for compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- Checked for compatibility with MapToolKit
- Small fixes in the options pane
- Shortcode handling improved
- Allow CSS configuration
- XMap options page added to admin interface
- Default map properties can be defined in the pluging options
- German localization added
- First public release